We promote innovative solutions to complex environmental problems by fostering collaborations across broadly diverse disciplines and sectors. Our efforts support the sustainability of our world, encompassing biological and cultural diversity, social and ecological integrity, and matters of equity and justice.
We aim to provoke and inspire, and to provide the space, time, and social environments that students, faculty, and partners need to engage in mutual learning, risk-taking, and action on pressing conservation needs.
We define conservation as actions that promote and increase the sustainability of social-ecological systems.
- EarthGames on Tap catalyzes a new community May 27, 2017
- Register now for the Racial Ecologies Conference! May 23, 2017
- Announcing “Change From Within: Diversifying the Environmental Movement” May 23, 2017
- Join us for EarthGames on Tap! April 28, 2017
- Register now for “The Living Breath of wǝɫǝbʔaltxʷ” Indigenous Foods and Ecological Knowledge symposium April 6, 2017