We promote innovative solutions to complex environmental problems by fostering collaborations across broadly diverse disciplines and sectors. Our efforts support the sustainability of our world, encompassing biological and cultural diversity, social and ecological integrity, and matters of equity and justice.
We aim to provoke and inspire, and to provide the space, time, and social environments that students, faculty, and partners need to engage in mutual learning, risk-taking, and action on pressing conservation needs.
We define conservation as actions that promote and increase the sustainability of social-ecological systems.
- The sound of climate change is piercing January 21, 2017
- Meet Jasmmine Ramgotra: exploring diversity in environmentalism through performance January 13, 2017
- We are hiring a program assistant! December 8, 2016
- Center co-sponsors Standing Rock teach-in November 24, 2016
- REI supports the Nature & Health Working Group November 4, 2016